Hi guys! Here it is the second part of this very slow moving wip!
Motor grids, hatchs, suspension springs and portholes are glued using cianoacrylate.
We need to engrave the model to put on the photoetch portholes because the real ones are at the same level of the external armor plate, in other words: these photoetches are needless.
Some Fiat 6614 used by the Italian Police are equipped with a fire extinguisher apparatus. On the four wheels we can see the fire detection devices tha we can reproduce using some styrene pieces from the spares box.
Shovel is another item we can find on the Police version of this vehicle: I used a Bronco Models one.
O.K.! that' s all for today. Stay tuned and happy modeling!
Well, some pictures from this very long work project I have started last year. This resin kit is not an easy challenge and yes, if you are wondering... I am a rivets counter!
At this stage of work, I put togheter the upper and lower hull using cyanoacrylate and a proper activator. Instead with a mixed tecnique, I have tried to make some realistic welds. The "Magic Sculp" ones are too thick therefore I decided to use a styrene 0.3 mm round rod from Plastruct for the welds on the upper hull.